Home » Application
The following application is meant for those that are serious about joining this organization. For applicants who have completed at least one semester of college coursework, either at Vanderbilt or another institution, please note that Vanderbilt’s chapter of Alpha Kappa Psi requires you to have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply. If you do not meet this requirement at the present, we encourage you to apply next semester.
Please type out and answer these questions using Microsoft Word in the order they are presented below. The last question asks you to include a picture of yourself. Please provide this picture at the bottom of the Microsoft Word document.
Answer the following questions to the best of your ability. When you are ready to submit the application, please email the finalized Microsoft Word document, a copy of your resume, and a copy of your cover letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Your name:
4. Number of hours in which you are currently enrolled:
5. Expected Date of Graduation:
6. Major(s) and Minor(s):
7. Why do you want to join AKPsi?
8. Is this your first time applying to VU AKPsi?
9. What business interests & experiences (if any) do you have?
10. What qualities/value will you add as a brother of VU AKPsi?
11. How/from whom did you hear about VU AKPsi?
12. Other: If there is anything else you would like us to know about you please specify here (ex: reasons for low GPA; other involvement on campus).
13. Resume: (please attach)
14. Cover letter: (please attach)
15. What brother, if any, do you know/would recognize you in the fraternity?
16. Please include a picture at the bottom of this document.
17. Where do you live? Please include your building and room number: