Finding a good place to get a haircut or other salon services can be tricky in a new place. Nashville hair salons run the gamut from inexpensive national chains to pricey full-service spas.
- Blonde Salon
- (615) 770-0049
- 1711 Division Street, Nashville, TN
- Review: Jennifer McDonald has cut and colored my hair for over a year now, and she is great! Prices are reasonable, and the location is very convenient to Vanderbilt.
- Renos for Hair
- 110 21st Ave S. (in the Baker Building)
- Basic cut prices: $22 for men, $30 for women
- Other services: Tanning
- Review: Tommy Crow is excellent! He's the only person I've seen there, but he's always friendly and does a good job with my hair. He also can get you an appointment on short notice.
- Salon Yaya
- 2200 21st Ave S. (across from Harris Teeter)
- Basic cut prices: $42 for women
- Other services: Facial waxing
- Review: I saw Caroline for a haircut and she did a great job. She was friendly and fun to talk to. The salon is very modern and funky.
- Supercuts: Wesley Place Location
- 2059 Scarritt Place (across from SATCo)
- Review: It's cheap but hit-or-miss. If you need a very basic haircut you should be fine, but otherwise you're taking your chances. I went twice; the first time it was a very nice cut, the next it was a mullet.
- Nashville Citysearch guide to salons and spas
|Hair Salons||TV Stations||Radio Stations||Mechanics and Car Services|