- Bellevue Center
- 7620 Hwy 70 S
- The mall used to be the premiere upscale shopping center for Nashville but has been fading in recent years. Plans are underway for refurbishing the mall and many mall stores are still open during the construction.
- Coolsprings Galleria
- 1800 Galleria Blvd (in Franklin)
- The Galleria has a large selection of stores as well as several other shopping strips in the area. Traffic can be a problem, especially during peak shopping hours.
- The Mall at Green Hills
- 2126 Abbot Martin Rd (off of Hillsboro Pike)
- Green Hills has mostly higher-end stores, such as Kate Spade, Tiffany's, and Brooks Brothers. The mall movie theater is one of the few in the area that shows non-mainstream/independent films. Traffic in the area is always congested.
- Hickory Hollow Mall
- 5252 Hickory Hollow Pkwy (in Antioch)
- Opry Mills Mall
- 433 Opry Mills Drive
- Opry Mills is a large mall consisting mostly of specialty and outlet stores. The mall's movie theater has an Imax screen that plays first-run movies. It's also a tourist attraction, so it's a good place to go people-watching.
- RiverGate Mall
- 1000 Rivergate Pkwy (in Goodlettsville)
- Rivergate is the north-suburb equivalent of the Coolsprings Galleria; if you're looking for something, from clothes to furniture, there's a good chance you can find it in the mall or the surrounding shopping strips.
- Bellvue Center plans filed with Metro Planning 
|Malls||Food & Groceries||Furniture||Specialty Stores|