Welcome to the
Vanderbilt SPS website!
3/17/2008 Meeting Notes
- The results of the election for the 2008-2009 officers are
- President: Thiago Olson
Vice Pres: Dylan Wood
Secretary: Rebecca Rattray
Treasurer: Evan MacQuarrie
- Congrulations officers!
- Have a restful summer everyone and be ready for more
physics in the fall.
11/12/2007 Meeting Notes
12/10/2007 Meeting Notes
1/14/2008 Meeting Notes
2/25/2008 Meeting Notes
- Contact Evan Leitner if you want a locker in the SPS room.
- Please send feedback on the interim VP election process to
- We began assigned people to committees for next year's
fundraiser and the student organization fair.
- An election for the interim vice-president will be held
after spring break. The three candidates will post e-mail their
platform to the SPS mailing list.
- The SPS fundraiser will take place in Fall 2008.
- Start thinking of designs for SPS t-shirts.
- A physics movie night is coming soon. We will send out the
date and time to our mailing list.
- Philanthropy projects will begin next semester.
- Tutoring opportunities are available for pay. Contact Will
if you are interested.
- The new SPS room (SC 6109) has been fully renovated and is
ready for use.
- The SPS Zone 8 meeting was succesfully co-hosted by the
Vanderbilt and Fisk Universities.
- Send any ideas for physics-related activities to our
officers (e.g. tutoring projects).
- Have a nice Thanksgiving Break!