VSG maintains six standing committees that meet on a regular basis to discuss issues and work on services/communication between the area they represent and the undergraduate population. The committees are overseen by the VSG Executive Vice President and governed by the Section 4 of the VSG Statutes.
All committee chairs are meet weekly with the VSG Executive Vice-President in addition to holding meetings within their committee. Committees meet at least twice a month and report in on their progress once a month on the VSG Website.
VSG Standing Committees:
- Academic Affairs Committee
- Campus Life Committee
- Student Services Committee
- Student Health and Wellness Committee
- Community Building, Outreach, and Diversity Committee
- Housing, Facilities, and Operations Committee