Home » Contact Us
Contact Us with Your Questions & Concerns!
Vanderbilt Student Government works for you, the Vanderbilt students. In order to effectively advocate on your behalf, we need your input on issues on campus. Please free to contact us with any ideas, questions, or concerns that you may have to let us know how we may better serve you. We will direct your message to the right person and contact you back as soon as possible.
Do you have an idea for something that VSG could help provide for students? Check out our new Anchor Link form Online Outreach!
If you would like something included in the weekly VSG email, please contact Director of PR Bobby Lux at email@example.com by 5pm each Sunday.
Or, e-mail a member of our team below if you have any questions regarding Vanderbilt Student Government…
- Student Body President - Isaac Escamilla firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Vice President – Lucie Calderon email@example.com
- Director of Public Relations – Bobby Lux firstname.lastname@example.org
… or stop by our office in Rand 307b.
Have a Concern?
- Have a concern with or comment for Vanderbilt Dining? Fill out a comment card here!
- Have a question about Vanderbilt Residential Education and Housing? Try the FAQ here!
- Something broken and need fixing in your room? Complete the online facility maintenance request form here!
- IT-related concern? Wi-Fi not working where you think it should be? Try the Vanderbilt ITS Support page here!
- Something about Sarratt Student Center? Try their website here!
- Have a feeling or opinion to voice about the renovations? Try the Facebook group here!